‘They’ say; where lies your resistance also lies your growth. That following the path of least resistance can become a habit that guides our lives, where we make choices based on what [...]
Why is it important to drink water after a breathwork session? They say breathing is in charge of 70% of cleansing the body of toxins, the other 30% is through bladder and bowels. And while doing [...]
Darren has been creating good vibrations by moving air for 25years. More recently refining his relationship with frequency and the sound healing modality through voice and other tools. Sound [...]
In a time of isolation, reconnection is available.
Conscious breathwork is a direct and impactful way to safely explore what we are holding, mentally, [...]
‘My Brothers Breathwork experience was all positive. Despite the odd feeling of being in an all-male environment everyone present seemed to fully engage with the simple instructions given to [...]
Start typing and press Enter to search